Monday, October 10, 2011

KLYMAXX - Men All Pause & Man Sized Love

Klymaxx - The Men All Pause Official Video, for some reason they have the vocal volume turned way down during the opening Diva speaking lines of the song, you'll have to turn it up loud to hear her becuase these are critical part of the song.  For an official version of the video, the sound sure could have been done better.  If you want to hear it clearer, find a crisp 12 inch version on ytube.  Almost everybody knows the opening words as the Diva enters the dance club "I had on my Kenneth Cole shoes, my Gianni Versace blue leather suit, my nails were done, my hair was fierce! and I was riding in a copious limousine." and her line "I'm just too good! for these people!". 
Man Sized Love  - This is the Full 12 Inch Dance Version I always played in clubs in 80's, song from the movie Running Scared.  Not as well known as Men All Pause and Man Sized Love a third choice would be Meeting In The Ladies Room.

VROUK Approved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment