Friday, December 30, 2011

Amii Stewart - Knock On Wood - Perfect DISCO

 
AMII STEWART - KNOCK ON WOOD 
Fantastic Classic Video to a Number One Disco Hit!

Drag Queens and Female Impersonators Everywhere will SWOON when they watch this vintage video from the SEVENTIES of Amii Stewart performing her giant hit Knock On Wood.  Play this video big and loud on good speakers and get ready to throw the big arm and hand movements and let your inner DIVA perform right along with Amii.  I play this video whenever I need to feel a little better or to get my motor going.

Thank You Amii, if I were ever to lip synch on stage, I would want to duplicate your hair hat and dress and makeup and this routine exactly!  With the wild rainbow video feedback behind you projected behind me on stage, I'd bring down the house!  GROOVY DISCO.
VROUK APPROVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment